Monday, October 29, 2007





Tonight was my very first time carving a punkin! I loved it! It felt really weird and mushy between my fingers. I tasted one of the seeds and it was pretty ok. Aunt Leslie let me sit on her lap while I did it because pumpkin guts creep my mom out! Me and my cousin Stella had a pumpkin carving contest and weird enough, we chose the same design(the last two pixx)! This is my first real Haloween but mom says next year, I will really get it!

4 comments:

  1. Whit-kaya is so very cute. She looks so much like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Last year she got to be a pumpkin though and that was way cute. Especially when she was crying so hard in all of her pictures. She's by far the cutest baby I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit,
    Kaya is so cute, I can't believe I still have seen her in person. We really need to plan a time and get togeather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit- I have been thinking about you, and hope that you are doing well. Things have been a little crazy, but we officially moved yeasterday (Saturday) to Colorado. Please keep in touch and send me an email when you update your cute blog. We love you guys, and will miss you so much.
    Love, The Eisenach's

    ReplyDelete