Monday, December 17, 2007

Waiting for Shots




This is Kaya at the Doctors office waiting to get her flu shot.  She looked so cute that day, I had to take some pictures of her.  When she got her shot at the doctors office, she didn't even make a peep.  I don't think she even knew anything bad had happened to her.  She is such a cutie and she is getting so big.  She is learning all sorts of new words like: Papa (baw-baw), duck, Mmmm (whenever she smells food), I also taught her eat in sign language and at church when they pass the sacrament, she starts going crazy!  It is so dang cute!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:16 AM

    She's getting so big! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kaya and Whitney!! Can I be her favorite auntie?? She and Stella can share me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! I love our little KyKy! Thank you so much for taking those pictures tonight (and for tomorrow)! you are too good to me! Thanks Sissy! I love you!

    ReplyDelete