Thursday, December 18, 2008

Temple Square


 Trev and I took the kids to temple square to see the lights.  It was a really chilly night so I made sure to bundle Kaya up really good... probably too good because she ended up looking like the kid off of 'The Christmas Story'....  She loved it, but mostly loved stomping around in the snow, she really didnt care too much about the lights... oh well, at least she had a good time.  We took a little stop in the visitors center and walked up to the big statue of Jesus... as we approached the statue Kaya looked up and said very exaggerated..."oooohhhh myyyyy dooodness (goodness) mommy, Jesus wants a really, really big hug!"  It was the cutest thing ever... She is such a sweetheart and reminds me constantly what life is really all about!  I dropped my camera on this little outing so I dont have any great pictures to show from the evening, but Trevor emailed me this photo from his phone.... Thanks Trev....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever! That just melts the heart, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I love that she knows Jesus and always talks about Him like He's a good friend or someone she knows really well. I'm glad you've instilled that in her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. And those conversations on the side too. Her little personality is adorable! I can't believe what a talker she is, Lily is still giving us the silent treatment a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute!! I want to give Kaya a really really big hug just for saying that!

    ReplyDelete