Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kaya's Bebo's


I just ordered two new swimming suits from victoria secret... they are so cute!  They came in the mail the other day so I decided to try them on!  Kaya was getting a little jealous so she wanted her suit on too... so we dug it out and put it on her and she loved it!   She said "Kaya has 2 pink Bebo's!"  Haha.... she thinks she is so cute.... it's a good thing she is! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lily has that swimsuit too! Did you know that? I bought it not last summer, but the one before. Same with you? Every single time she wears it, someone tells me how adorable it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her pose! She is so hilarious with how she poses to make sure she looks cute. I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my little cutie, I love you Kaya!!!

    ReplyDelete