Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mazatlan

Mazatlan was my favorite stop.....  This is the stop where Krista and I really bonded!  We first got off the boat and tried to find scooters to get to this resort where everyone else was going to.  We had a really hard time trying to find some scooters!  No one would help us so finally we saw two of our friends on scooters and they told us that two of us could hop on so me and Krista took them up on it.... we rode the crazy scooter ride over to the resort... It was gorgeous!  But, Krista and I decided that we didnt want to be around all of these crazy people anymore and decided to head out on our own and explore Mazatlan!  We ended up going into town and finding a market where we were pretty much the only white people around!  It was awesome!  I took tons of great photos, we ate at a little taco stand and saw lots of crazy things!  I decided that if I cant find a man to marry here in the US soon I am moving to Mazatlan!  The men in Mexico Loved me! haha  We got followed around everywhere we went with people asking if we were American movie stars!  It was fun!  Mazatlan was great and I would love to go back and spend several days there.......  Thanks for being my exploring buddy Krista!! I love your guts!!! xoxoxox
















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me be your exploring buddy...and thanks for not letting me jump off the boat!!!! haha....I loved my week with Whitney!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit.....I have a hard time believing that just the men in Mexico are after you???????? You have to be the cutest single mom out there!!!

    Your vacation was amazing! I really love your style of photography, it is such an art! I miss ya. Take Care.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete