Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thoughts of mine......



Connect more.  Stop... be apart of the world around you. Tell the people you love, that you do... even if it's hard or awkward, don't wait.  See beauty.  Beauty doesn't always have to make sense or have a reason. Be you.  Be unique.  Be true to yourself.  Love.  Be loved.  Share yourself.  Be spontaneous.  Enjoy. Learn. Think. Laugh.... at yourself.  Indulge.  Invest in yourself and your happiness. Express to others.  Feel, even if it hurts.  Compliment as it comes to your mind. Involve. Create.... anything.  Take a chance.... even at the face of failure. Live. Now. Be. Today.......

5 comments:

  1. Thank God for beautiful, caring and talented friends like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this Whit. Can I steal it? It is inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaMa,

    Your words ring loud and clear with me! You are the greatest....Keep the faith and everything will always work out for our benefit! I love you and thank you for being you and thank you for loving me for me and thank you for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Whitney and I love the picture of you too! I had fun reading those comments on the right of things Kaya said. So cute!

    ReplyDelete