Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rebekah Westover Photography












I decided that it was time for Kaya and I to get some family pictures taken!  I am the one that is always running around with the camera so I have lots of pictures of Kaya with everyone else, but realized I didnt really have any of the two of us together!  I have  a photographer that I just adore! Rebekah Westover www.rebekahwestover.blogspot.com She is fantastic!  Now I just have to decide which ones to order!!

6 comments:

  1. You'll have an easy time deciding which photos to pick out?????? Because you are going to have to get ALL OF THEM!!!

    SO FREAKIN" CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pictures!!! Kaya's beautiful...just like here mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! You guys look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great. What a great setting and you girls look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a real job so I can order them all too! I already have seven million pics of her up in my room but I definitely always need a few more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!! You are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete