



I am so lucky! I am surrounded by beauty!! I work at the mouth of a beautiful canyon, so on my lunch break, I have been going up and running on the trails up there. Today as I was running, I just stopped dead in my tracks and was in awe at how gorgeous it was. I live in such a beautiful state and I think sometimes I take it for granted because I have always had this as my backdrop! I made it a goal today to start appreciating my surroundings more! I wanted to share with you, a little bit of the beauty that I get to see everyday!
ok I officially miss UTAH!! Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! You made my day.
ReplyDeleteThat was me Camille. I was helping a friend today and was still logged in as her. OOPS!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are beautiful!! I love provo canyon! I miss you! Can we play soon??
ReplyDeleteOh those pics are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. We DO live in a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteI love that trail. . but not so much running on it since it is pretty much UP HILL!!!! You are so hard core. I love that you appreciate everything about life! I love how beautiful Utah is too. I am gonna miss it so so much!
ReplyDeletegorgeous. now where exactly are you?
ReplyDeleteI serioulsy want to go there! The scenery looks like it should be in a movie!! I LOVE IT!!
ReplyDelete