Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaya!







Kaya is 3 years old today!! I can't believe how fast she has grown up! We had a big princess birthday party! She had so much fun! We played duck duck goose and danced our pants off to 'i like to move it' about 100 times! All of her best friends came and showed there love for our very special girl! I even made a princess cake... this is the most domestic I have ever been and I was very proud of it! Happy Birthday Kaya.... Mommy loves you very much! xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Kaya, Happy Birthday, I love you so much and feel like Heavenly Father must love me alot to allow me to send this special time with you. When you are not here i am sad and miss you so much but also love to see you have new adventures and spread your little wings. You are a very special little girl and I would never want to miss out experiencing your magical, fun filled life. Sharing that with you is what true joy is made of. Thank you for being my sweetie pie, and for fixing my hair everyday and for walking up out of the clear blue; giving am a little hug and saying, "Mimi--I love you!" I wouldn't trade the love you give me for anything else in the world. NO adventure could be worth trading the memories we will share for a life time.
    I love you and never forget-- Kaya loves Mimi and Mimi loves Kaya FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little Kaya!!! Love the princess theme...so fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Kaya!! Sorry I couldn't make it to the princess party...and I promise one day...I'll take her to the princess house!!!!!!! :) Love you both! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kaya! I wish we could have been there!! I thought about it all day and how I wished Lily was going to the princess party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made that cake?! I thought it was one of the ones you buy from the store... it looks just like the Barbie ones from the store! Kudos! Kaya looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete