Sunday, November 15, 2009

What do you think?









I found my old baby scrapbook... I havent seen it in years and as I was going through it, I kept getting little glimpses of Kaya in my pictures... what do you think? They are rough scans of old photos... but kind of cool.

5 comments:

  1. I still love that last picture so much. I think the last two look so much like Kaya! And Stella looks so much like baby Leslie it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking back on old pics! I may have to copy your post and do one of me and Stella boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaya looks SOOO much like you! (lucky girl!) And Stella looks JUST like Les, holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she is a mini you!!! Both so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She totally looks like you...especially that last one! And I guess that's your sister that totally looks like your niece. Hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete