Tonight we went to see Santa!! Kaya was so excited to tell Santa that she wanted a new kitchen for Christmas! He was such a great Santa! He was the Santa from the Macy's Day Parade. They fly him all over the country to different Macy's stores, and we were lucky enough to be on the inside scoop to go visit him! He spent lots of time with each of the kids telling them how much Santa loved them! He said, Santa and Mommy can't get you everything you want, but you are sure to get some really great suprises! He was great! Kaya can't stop talking about him and she is just certain he is bringing her a kitchen! (Good thing I have one ordered!!) I am so excited for Christmas this year, because Kaya really understands what is going on! She asks me everyday if Santa is coming tomorrow?! We are singing lots of Christmas songs, and we started decorating the tree tonight! Its so fun for me to watch her enchantment of all the beautiful lights and the magic of Santa. I'm hoping to help her understand the true meaning of Christmas as well.. She is really excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday by giving presents to everyone we love. She is such a sweetheart and I'm so proud to be her mama! Merry Christmas to all of you! We love you so much! xoxo





how fun! he looks like an awesome santa. I too agree that it is so fun as they get older and get super excited about christmas stuff. It's like we get to relive it through them.
ReplyDelete