Thursday, July 8, 2010

{little girls make the world go round}


Kaya and Lily soaking wet and freezing after playing in the fountain by Happy Sumo!

Kaya and Ari being silly at the Arts Festival in SLC!
I am so lucky that 2 of my very best friends (Brandi and Kari) had babies the same time I did... and now Kaya has 2 besties (Lilly and Ari), jut like I do! I love seeing them play together... it's so cute! They never seem to miss a beat, no matter how long its been since we've seen them. Kaya loves her little friends and I hope they will all love each other for a very long time!! We love you Brandi and Lily and Kari and Ari!!! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Kaya is so precious! She sure is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Lily loves Kaya and these pictures! Lily says, "Hi Kaya. Miss you and I want to color with you. You're my best friend. Kaya is my best friend. I had fun playing with her. Me and Kaya and Ari play. That be fun? Ari says play. Oh and me too! Ari loves me. Kaya loves me too. Kaya has hair like this (she made a hand motion over her forehead)"

    ReplyDelete