To be this cute!! I got Kaya some new school clothes to start pre-school in. We went down the the Lehi 'Train Station' and
had a little photoshoot. What a little Ham!! xoxo
Oh my goodness!!!What happened to our little girl. The pouty-lip pic looks just like you! Can you send the pics to me in picasa or somewhere I can download and print? When does she start pre-school?
ok that was the cutest photo shoot ever!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOO cute!!!! maybe i can hire you next time i come to utah to take my girls' pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteLock her up. She is going to break some hearts.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!!What happened to our little girl. The pouty-lip pic looks just like you! Can you send the pics to me in picasa or somewhere I can download and print? When does she start pre-school?
ReplyDeleteOmigosh she is SO CUTE! A little bit of sweetness...a little bit of attitude, what a doll!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss ya.
Ali