Saturday, September 24, 2011
{Circus Freaks}
Greg and I took Kaya to the circus last night. She has been waiting for this event for a month now and was so excited she could hardly keep herself contained. Unfortunately, she woke up yesterday morning with a really high fever and a cough. As I was getting her some medicine she started crying and said, 'does this mean we can't go to the circus?'. I asked her if she still wanted to go and she said, "YES!". So we got her all hopped up on children's triaminic and headed downtown to see The Ringling Bro. and Barnum & Baily's GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH..... So... In my opinion, if you are going to have your catch phrase be 'The greatest show on earth'.. then it should be, at least, semi entertaining. hmmm... how do I put this? Greg and I were pretty bored. They brought the horses out to do their 'tricks'. I kept waiting for them to do something cool, but all they did was run around in a circle for about 8 minutes... then they exited and everyone clapped. I leaned over to Greg and asked, "am I missing something? Did they just do something cool?" He laughed and I knew he felt the same way. Luckily for us, Kaya couldn't get enough of it. She kept saying, "is it almost over? cause I don't want it to be over, ever!" They had Tigers and the greatest thing about the tigers were that there were 12 of them... thats a lot of tigers in one vicinity. The elephants where my favorite. Kaya loved how they held trunks to tails in a line of 8 elephants. There was one pretty cool performance by the acrobats.. but other than that.. it was pretty cheesy and really long. Hopefully that will give Kaya all she need for Circus time for several years! All in all we had a pretty fun evening and Kaya made it all the way through the circus without a fever. Greg was a good sport and carried Kaya all the way back to the car cause she was cold and feeling a little sick. Thanks muscle man!! We think you are great!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment