Thursday, May 2, 2013

{Wedding Videos}

I finally figured out how to get these videos on YouTube so that I can share them. Mostly I just want to make sure I have backup of the disc they are on.

Greg's brother Kyle put them all together and his brother Billy took all of the video footage.  I'm so grateful to both of them because now I can relive these beautiful moments anytime I'd like to!

This first video is our Pre Wedding video of all of our dating pictures... It even has video clip of us on our VERY first date.  We are doing our best dance moves in front of car headlights (10:08)... pretty cute.



This is video and pictures of our engagement photo shoot... so happy Billy was there to tape it all.. love these memories!



This video is us on our wedding day.. Sept 14, 2012..starting with us coming out of the Temple... such a perfect, gorgeous, happy day!



Our wedding luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.



This is the end of the luncheon and the send off!



So grateful I found this amazing man to be apart of the rest of my forever!! I love you Greg! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment