Sunday, November 11, 2007
Last night I had a really high fever. Mommy said it felt like my skin was on fire. I was so sad all night long. I kept making sick moans in my sleep. Finally at about 8am my fever broke and mom and I got a little bit of rest. When I woke up, I lovingly smacked mom in the face and said "hi". I have been reading my books all day and have learned to say "MOOOO". Even though I am really sick and still have a fever, I am so loving and really really cute! I tried to dance to my papa's music, but i didn't feel good and i just wanted mommy to hold me until finally I fell asleep in her arms again. My mommy loves me very much and she is the most comfy when I am sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're pretty advanced for a baby. I didn't learn to type until I was three.
ReplyDeleteOh, poor Kaya bugs! I am so sorry you are so sick. I wish I was there to hold you. I miss you so much and wish we could see your a lot more often. Take good care of your mommy. Grandma M
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're sick Kikers! I hope you feel much much better soon.
ReplyDelete