So, My Papa has some pretty cute pictures of me on his flikr website. His site is under Other blogs and Pixx. It is Dad's Pictures. Click on that. Then on the right of his page are a series of small photo albums. Mine is about the 6th one day, named smiley. Press it and then press slide show and see how cute I am. i am always smiling so much. I hope you all enjoy it. This is my mom's way of posting something new since she hasn't taken any pictues of me in a little while. enjoy!
I love all of KyKy's pictures! She is always so happy! Everytime she says "hi" I have to smile.. and she says "hi" ALOT!! I'm happy she is my little neice.. and hopefully one day she'll be happy to be Stella's big cousin!!
ReplyDeleteI love her beautiful eyes! By the way, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details. I guess since this is Kaya's blog, it may not work, but see what you think.
ReplyDelete