Kaya's favorite activity is listening to music on the big headphones! She is so cute and she has such great rythym for a 1 year old! I love my little dancing queen!
That is so fun, Ari and Ava also love to dance and listen to music, I love when they dance around together! Oh, and by the way your photography is looking awsome, that is great that you are getting into it.
Oh, we miss our little cutie bug! Those pictures are so darling. Whitty, you are destined to be a pro-photographer! You are so amazing! Check out my blog for our latest excitement! Miss Kris
I love her! She has better moves than her white auntie. She is so freakin cute.. serioulsy.. so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteWill you send me the pictures from the melting pot please? I really want to blog them!
Will you ask Brandi if I can be invited to her blog.. i want to watch Lily grow!! leslieamoss@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun, Ari and Ava also love to dance and listen to music, I love when they dance around together! Oh, and by the way your photography is looking awsome, that is great that you are getting into it.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! She is so precious!
ReplyDeleteOh, we miss our little cutie bug! Those pictures are so darling.
ReplyDeleteWhitty, you are destined to be a pro-photographer! You are so amazing! Check out my blog for our latest excitement!
Miss Kris
Your pictures are SOOO cute! Wow! I'm way impressed! You are REALLY good! That is a talent I wish I had. Kaya and Stella are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete