Monday, March 3, 2008

Shutter Speed





I love my photography class and tomorrow is my last day! I am so sad! I hope I will be able to contiune taking more classes! These are a few pixx from my Shutter Speed class. It was so much fun! Kind of weird, but really cool, I think. Yes, that's me in the pixx.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    I think that is crazy cool!! Crazy, Sexy, Cool really! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit-
    Hey girl love the photo's! You have inspired me, now I need to take a class. Little Kaya is getting so big. What a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whit I love these! You are so creative. Keep up the great pics girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Marci and I are going to take photo classes at Inkleys in April. I just need to understand all those little symbols and numbers on the dials. I still need pics of your darling haircut asap. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are seriously cool! Where are you taking the class? It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete