Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby's Big Brown Eyes

6 comments:

  1. She really does have the cutest eyes. Not too surprising, given who her mother is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a beauty just like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her big brown eyes. They remind me so much of Evie's, my daughter, they can truly melt your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pics are AMAZING! Absolutely adorable! You are soooo dang good! Jungle Jims looks fun, but I guess you never know. My kids acted kind of like that at Kangaroo Zoo. You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible picture! I just may download and frame it! You have amazing talent! Kaya has amazing eyes...like her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Whit! I hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog. Kris told me about your gorgeous photos, and she is right - you are way talented! Those eyes are totally beautiful...and so is Kaya....and her mommy...and her grandma....and he grandma's best friend.
    Hee hee hee
    JK!!!!! about the last part ;)

    ReplyDelete