Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Sunday
This was a really fun Easter because Kaya kind of understood that something fun was happening! She was so cute in her little dress that matched her little cousin Stella! She ate a little candy and played with all of the toys from the Easter Bunny! She is such a little sweetheart! She is growing up so fast, in some ways it is so fun to watch and in other ways, I just wish I could stop the clock because she is growing so fast! I hope that I can enjoy and absorb all of the wonder that she brings into this world! She is my little light and she makes me want to be a better person! I love you little Kaya!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you posted pictures from Easter (and nursery!). We missed you both so much! The day was hard for us...too many emotions from Saturday. Kaya looks adorable in her little dress...but she looks like a little girl, not a baby anymore!
ReplyDeleteWow she really has gotten bad at posing for the camera! At least posing with a smiling face!
ReplyDeleteSterling asked me if it is really that big of a deal that Lily have an Easter dress, I think you can appreciate my emphatic YES!
ReplyDelete