I decided that Kaya needed to go to Jungle Jim's. For those of you who don't know it's an indoor amusement park for tiny people. I thought that Kaya would LOVE it, considering her fun, outgoing, adventurous little personality! Boy, was I wrong! She wimpered and cried in fear the entire time, making me feel like an awful mother who was trying to "make" her have a good time! We tried several of the rides....she hated all of them, until the very last ride....the Merry go round! That is when she managed to breath out a small little "weeee"! She was so cute, I hope she grows out of this fear of rides one day!
At least Kaya's little cousin Stella had a good time!
See how confused my face looks! I was amazed! Poor baby!
Mommy is trying to make it fun, but I think the trauma was already set in by this time!
My favorite picture of her! She was finally having a little bit of fun!
Finally when it was all said and done, I took her for a little dessert, so she wouldn't think I was the worst mom in the whole world! She sure does love her chocolate (thanks to both grandma's!)
OK, that pic of Kaya on the merry-go-round is SO CUTE!! She looks older though. I love all the pics on your blog, you have serious skills my friend.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I know the pressure to go do bunches of activities that my baby maybe isn't ready for in attempts to be a "good Mom". Sorry I missed you when we were in town! We changed our flights to fly out earlier than we had planned since Sterling had to start work in Denver. We will be back soon though!
ReplyDeleteyou should have rocks thrown at you for posting that picture of me... dont you think you could just crop me out? stella is cute enough!
ReplyDeleteI loved every little phote...she has so much expression...and I like that you caught all of them! Isn't she just the cutest thing!
ReplyDelete