Thursday, March 13, 2008

A day in the park!

I took Kaya to the park!  She was mostly fascinated with the sand that she was walking on!  I could hardly get her to lift her head for a picture!  She loved walking around and pointing at all of the playground toys and laughing at them!

This is Kaya's face when you ask to see her Teethy's!

She just wanted to sit at the bottom of the slide for kind of a long time for a 1 year old!
Her favorite part of the park, was digging in the sand with this random stick that she found.  This occupied her time for a good 5 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. oh fun!! how come you did not invite us to the park!! She is so cute!! Keeping that girl occupied for min is a miricle! Good work sticks and sand! I guess I know what I'll get her for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete