So I have a few photographer friends who are amazing at what they do.... they needed some models to pump up their portfolio's so I did hair, makeup and wardrobe and somehow ended up in the shoot....
FREAK girl....you are a drop dead gorgeous SUPER MODEL!!!!! I think you are missing your calling in life, you need take Kaya and head for Hollywood!!
Just remember us when your rich and famous! I am so glad you are having fun with life, new friends, new places......It always works out in the end. Take care.
I sent you an email if you don't get it call me okay. You do look beautiful. Remember you were totally a model when we were little too and I went to some modeling thing with you and I wished I was as pretty as you were.
amazingly beautiful!! hot mama!
ReplyDeleteFREAK girl....you are a drop dead gorgeous
ReplyDeleteSUPER MODEL!!!!! I think you are missing your calling in life, you need take Kaya and head for Hollywood!!
Just remember us when your rich and famous! I am so glad you are having fun with life, new friends, new places......It always works out in the end. Take care.
Ali
Um, Hello? Those are so hot! I haven't even seen any of yours dude! Be my blog friend!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean "somehow"? You are gorgeous and those photos are amazing! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteThose photos are BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email if you don't get it call me okay. You do look beautiful. Remember you were totally a model when we were little too and I went to some modeling thing with you and I wished I was as pretty as you were.
ReplyDeleteVavavoom! Wow! Gorgeous girl! You look freakin' awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhit you look awesome! (of course..)
ReplyDeleteI need a friend who can make me look that good in pictures wow what a hottie whitney!!! Glad you found me. Krista
ReplyDelete