Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Saw God Today

       




Sometimes being single, I feel my life is so busy and crazy trying to balance all aspects including working full time, being a mom, dating and having a social life.... Then there are days like today and I look into her eyes and I know that God is watching over me. He has sent me such a beautiful little spirit and I know that He is real and that He is always with me. Kaya is the biggest blessing in my life and I am so thankful that I have her.... I pray everyday that I can be the kind of woman that I want her to be..... Here are a few pictures of my little guardian angel......

9 comments:

  1. Whit she is such a cutie. It was super fun seeing you the other night. I totally agree with you, Children are angels straight from heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting SOOO big! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a blessing in my life too! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is BEAUTIFUL, just like her mama! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly added joy and happiness to the last couple of days. Thanks for sharing her. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful...just like her mom. I don't know how you do it all. You are absolutely amazing girl! She's lucky to have you as a mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the sweetest thing i've read in a long time. are you trying to make me cry?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Whit...that made me get all teary eyed...it is so true, when I think about when I have kids it really makes me want to be an example. You are awesome Whit! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete