Monday, September 8, 2008

Stella's cowgirl 1st Birthday

The Party Planners!!  Good job on raising a great 1 year old that we love so much!!
Best Cousins!
Riding off into the sunset!



Hey there cowboy!
The birthday girl herself... Miss Calamity Stella Jane!
The cutest cake I have ever seen!!

Stella....where did your neck go?

Stella's first birthday was such a party!  Her parents sure do know how to throw a birthday bash!  The food was yummy, the props were great and the company couldnt have been better!  Happy Birthday Miss Stella Jane!  We love you!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being the official party photographer! i cant' wait to see all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. That is seriously the cutest cake ever!!! Who did it? I remember how cute Kaya's cake was too at her 1 year bday. Is it the same person? I LOVE the close up pic of Kaya smiling. That is so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I'm interested in getting some professional shots done of myself for my business website and just to have on hand. Are you interested in the job and how much would you charge me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Stella and Kaya both got really tall fast! Amazing party-planning must run in the family. What are you doing for Kaya's birthday party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to know who did that cake? Also, what cute girls! I can't believe they are already so big! And Kaya is practically two! How did that happen? I have to come bring Lily to hang and be bffs with Ari and Kaya too.

    ReplyDelete