Sunday, September 21, 2008

2131?

So I just looked at my blog counter and couldnt believe the obscene number of 2,131.  I would love to know who is looking at this thing... so if you happen to visit would you please leave a comment... even if it's just your name on this post.... just for fun!

19 comments:

  1. read it every time :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i read. i look in your window at night too! does that creep you out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was here checking out what 2131 was all about. HI :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here! But I think you already knew that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of them is me, I am always wondering how you are doing and your cute little Kaya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:12 PM

    i check it too :) jocelynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Kinsey! Always love to check on my very best--longest-ever--friend! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Whit....I love to see how you girls are doing. Kaya is getting so big! We miss you guys

    Ali and Fam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha and Nick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I stop by every now and then. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, my name is Rachel and I'm Leslie's neice. I don't mean to blog stalk, but you have such a cute family and do such fun things it's hard not to want to see your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Whitney! Send me your email so that I can invite you to my blog, cousin. mindyburns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Whit! Maryanne here. I look at your blog from time to see you two beautiful women :o) That yearbook thing is hilarious! I am SO going to do that. What a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous2:05 AM

    Ok, dats a lovely blog u have... me from Maldives, hope u know the tiny country in the Indian Ocean...

    ReplyDelete