Monday, September 29, 2008

Kaya's Birthday Dress











Kaya had the most beautiful princess dress for her 2nd birthday that her Mimi made for her!  She looked so beautiful!! I cant believe I have a 2 year old!  She has grown up so much and is always saying the cutest things!  I took these photos of her at thanksgiving point in the gardens.. she just looked like a little princess walking around her palace!

10 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. That dress is gorgeous. Oh, and the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! You better tell Mimi that she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaya looked so adorable! I loved it. You should put pictures up from the party on here or facebook or something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously! Those are the cutest pictures ever! You should totally enter a photo contest or something. You are such a pro and she is so dang cute! We had fun Sunday and it was great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy late birthday kaya. she is beautiful. i miss you both. wish we could have come to the party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whit--she's so beautiful!! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies by! Can you beleive we're approaching thirty?!? So many memories. Thanks for being such a great friend!! Hope all is well! Miss you lots and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry I missed it... I still have her lil' gift. We need to hook up so I can give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that dress?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am one of Kris's quilting friends from the infamous purple cat group! We love to hear her talk about Kaya and you!! You have a gift for photography! Wow!! She is a beautiful little girl and you are a wonderful mommy!
    ~Leisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darling! We need to get together and play soon!!!

    ReplyDelete