Look how cute her little boots are!!
Kaya and Stella are best friends so of course they had to go to their very first Punkin patch together!! Leslie, Joe and I took the girls to the Schmits Pumpkin Patch..... Oh so fun! It was kind of windy and and really dirty, but we got some great photo's! This was the kick off to the greatest Halloween yet!! Now we just need to have our punkin carvin party Aunt Lessy! (I'm a lame blogger, I know....)
Thanks for all the cute pictures!! We will plan a carving party soon!!
ReplyDeletehow darling whit! You and kaya are always dressed to the nines!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how old Kaya looks! So much fun!!! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteshe is getting so big. i miss you guys. i got to talk to kaya after my marathon and she was so cute saying "aunt michelle--good RUNNING" she put a lot of emphasis on running. i love you guys.
ReplyDeleteYour little pumpkin is such a cutie. Just look at those boots. Happy Halloween.
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures!!! I think you may have to rename your blog...Kaya Starling, Wonder Girl! She is so adorable and so smart and so amazing and so wonderful...
ReplyDelete