Friday, October 31, 2008

Going Private

So me and little Kaya are going private with our blog... it's just time... so, if you want to be a part of our blogging world, leave me your email on this thing so I can invite you to view it!  Thanks, love you all....(at least the ones I know... and for you creepy blog stalkers that I dont know... well, I dont love you!) xoxox

25 comments:

  1. I hope I can be on the list to still freely stalk you!
    kati.ventura@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that the day after I become unprivate you go private! You know I would cry if I couldn't read your blog...:)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know where to find me... i wont stalk your blog any longer.. but i will still stalk your bedroom window! Please dont shut the blinds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my comment could be as funny as Leslie's.
    Don't forget aunt Shushie. suzieyoung3@gmail. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm Ashley, Leslie's friend. I like to look at everyone's blog, ashleyjones2000@hotmail.com
    Thanks-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, it's Nick, and sometimes Samantha...mmmbrains@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes please. kkmillertime@hotmail.com

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget the OTHER Mimi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i better be on the list. pretty please. michmons38@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. brandisessions@yahoo.com wants to be included

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't forget me....kizant@gmail.com...love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Be sure to include me! angieostler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mindytrimble@yahoo.com

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:59 PM

    i hope you love me :(
    jocelynn_we@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Count us in...... The Eisenach's

    alieis8@yahoo.com


    Hope all is well, love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  16. mindyburns@gmail.com ADD me- good idea to go private!

    ReplyDelete
  17. collin_loni@yahoo.com - I was thinking about it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love to check your blog every now and then. Kaya is such a doll. mysweetharmony@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that mine is private!! Make sure to invite me!
    Shanapyne4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous12:07 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous12:08 AM

    I want to be included in your blog
    jbshamilton08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Whit! Hey can I be apart of your world?
    I love to read about you two!
    Love me Sarah, Marci's adopted sister

    ReplyDelete