Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kaya's new cousin Linkin Chance

We are so happy to have little Linkin Chance Hamilton a part of our family... especially Kaya. A few months ago when Linkin's mommy's belly started getting bigger, Kaya became very afraid of Shauni... She didnt want to get near her. Finally after a lot of coaxing she told us what was wrong.... she whispered in a very concerned voice..."Shauni eats babies!!" She looked at us like...why are you guys just now getting this? She's a baby eater, didnt you know?? Poor little thing! She thought Shauni was going to eat her too! After I explained to her that Shauni doesnt eat babies... but she is giving us a new baby in our family... she finally kind of started to understand. I told her that she use to be in Mommy's tummy too. Kaya said, "ya, then I say, Help!! I want to get out!" She was still a little leary of Shauni but now that Linkin is here she is happy that Shauni had this baby! She told me last night the reason Linkin finally came out is because he said, "Help!! I want to get out! So his mommy got him out..."

3 comments:

  1. Cute pic!! That's the funniest story ever! You and your daughter are so precious! It was good to see you the other day! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me. that is hilarious. i wish i lived closer. i love you both and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute! It's so funny the things kids come up with!

    ReplyDelete