Monday, July 27, 2009

Secondhand Serenade Concert










This Summer has  been pretty good... My favorite thing has been the outdoor concerts... laying on the grass with a blanket, perfect weather and really good friends!  This concert was especially good... I am so lucky to have awesome friends who make my life so much better.... even though the music and the lightning storm made me  wish i was in love (hahaha)  I am so glad I have good friends to share good memories with! xoxoxo
Steve, Kristin, Jeff, Ammon, Me, Jake, Danielle, Jackson and Krista.... the regulars.....  Dont ask why none of us are dating.... because none of us really know the answer to that question...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit you are such a sweetheart!! Thank you for you nice comments. I love all the thoughts and quotes and clips you share on your blog, they always inspire me.

    Take Care.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thanks for adding my little button to your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete