Monday, January 18, 2010

{blessed}

Today I feel a certain amount of gratitude. Maybe it is stemming from all of this effort we have put in for our Haiti relief project? But today, I feel so blessed to be who I am, living where I do and knowing the people I know. I think if we take a minute to step back from our lives, no matter the terrible things that are happening 'to' us... we have amazing blessings all around us! I dont care who you are or where you live, or if you just lost your job, or if your boyfriend just broke up with you or if your wallet got stolen, or if your car just died or if you are broke as a joke. If you are reading this, chances are you have internet connection, most likely in a place you live, or someone's house who loves you enough to let you mooche off of them... In a Country where we have the freedom to do as we please, no matter our political opinions or agendas. You and I are lucky... and blessed... and I think its about time I start looking at all the things that I have, instead of all the things that I haven't.... Look around you... I think you will notice the same thing... and if not... look harder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment