










We did it! Thank you so much for your support and love! We more than tripled our original goal of 100 hygiene kits... 300+ kits!!! Thank you so much for helping us make this happen! We were amazed at the love and support that came from all over not only our immediate friends and family, but this spread like wildfire.. we even had a few random international donations from people who had heard about our project! Thank you for making a difference and for being proactive to make the world a better place! We love you all! May God bless the people of Haiti and may he help ease their suffering and unbelievable heartache... I thank my very many blessings everyday for the blessings in my life and I am thankful I was able to share what I am so blessed with every single day! xoxo
I am so impressed that you pulled it off! That is truly amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me. We are doing a project here in Colorado that I get to help with and I am very excited!
Thanks for sharing your ideas!
Take Care.
Ali
WOW!!! 300 kits?! That is so awesome! You rock for doing this and organizing it all.
ReplyDelete