 |
| So fun to have Kinsey and her kids in town! |
The following pictures are reasons I love this guys... cause he loves this girl!
 |
| xoxo |
I Love July because I love fireworks!! So much to be enjoyed and this year Kaya really enjoyed them too! Me and Kaya and Bunny went to a park to watch some great fireworks that a friend put on for the community. We had a little BBQ and some play time on the swings and then off to firework heaven. We Oohhh'ed and Ahhh'ed and clapped and laughed. After all was said and done we layed on our blanket and the tickle monster came out to play... we laughed our guts out then went home for a very good nights sleep!
Those pictures are so cute! I can just picture her saying, "now let's take one where we're pretending to be asleep!" They make me happy :)
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful, as always! and you look very very happy - you deserve it :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see kinsey and you together. I haven't seen her since usu. Also, yu look happy whit. I'm happy for you!
ReplyDelete