Sunday, July 3, 2011

{mommies and daughters are special}




I














asked Kaya where she wanted to go for her Mommy/Daughter date and she requested temple square without hesitation. She loves that place.. not only does she love to sing, "I love to see the temple", around every corner.. she loves the beautiful flowers and the beautiful temple. She especially loves the statue of Christ in the visitors center. She sat in front of it for a really long time without saying anything. I quietly whispered that we should go to the next room, and she said..."Just one more minute with Jesus, Mom." She is such a little sweetheart and I enjoy every minute with her! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Thank you for teaching her to love Jesus and love the temple. I pray all the time that she will continue to hold on to that love. You are a very good mommy.

    ReplyDelete