![]() |
| Don't let this adorable face fool you... we are just minutes away from a total meltdown. |
![]() |
| Always Kaya's favorite part of Temple Square. She never wants to leave this room. |
![]() |
| My two favorite people! |
![]() |
| She loves her Bunny |
![]() |
| Kaya makes a great photographer! |
![]() |
| I think this is where the problem was. As soon as Greg took her off of his shoulders.... our night was over! |
![]() |
| Actually, a pretty flattering picture considering the attitude she was sporting. haha |
![]() |
| And..... we're done. :) |
I realize some of these posts are a little out of order. Sorry about that... I have no excuse. Christmas lights this year was fun for about 2 minutes before Kaya had a meltdown in the middle of Temple Square. We did what we could.. took some pictures and went home. Can't say we didnt try. :) Overall, we made some good memories and saw some pretty lights.



















No comments:
Post a Comment