As of today, Greg and I have 30 days until we get married. It has seemed like the longest process (getting my temple divorce) but now that we are down to the last 30 days it seems like it is coming fast!
We will be married on September 14th in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple then to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for a luncheon to celebrate with 100 of our closest friends and family. We decided to nix the big reception and just have a small, intimate celebration.
I can't even tell you how excited I am to be marrying this most amazing man who has brought nothing but love, kindness and adventure to our lives. I am extremely blessed that my life path has led me to this very sweet and unexpected blessing. I am so grateful for the blessings in my life that include Greg, Kaya, my amazing Family, Greg's incredibly sweet family and my loyal friends who have been by my side through it all. Thank you to all the people in my life that make it such an amazing journey.
These are some of our engagement photos. I think they turned out great. Greg's brother Kyle took them for us and in the end we had a really hard time choosing just one...so in our announcement will be a collage of several of these.






These are gorgeous! I especially love the ones with Kayabug. I am so so excited for you! I can't believe it's coming so fast. Love you!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDelete