Friday, April 4, 2008

Model for a day

I have a friend who is a photographer and he needed some people to help build his portfolio. I also have a friend who lives in a creepy mansion in SLC so we put the two together and got a creepy mansion photoshoot. These pictures are actually off of Kristin's camera who was shooting next to Ty, the photographer....I thought they turned out nice. I can't wait to see Ty's photo's! It was so fun to pretend to be someone else for the night!




Me and Rich (He lives in the creepy mansion)







7 comments:

  1. you are beautiful!! i'm lucky you are my sister!! one hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Whit! Those are pretty! You really should do that modeling thing more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be a model. Kaya is so so cute! Don't you love nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is weird you met me ten years ago! And kind of embarrassing! I was such a brat! Hopefully I'm a little better now... I love ya!
    (sorry for all the exclamation points!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. who is this model???? gorgeous! so, we really need to get together. I've been a bad friend. I have an exam in a couple of weeks and I'll be better hopefully after that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOT MAMA!! Look how cute you are!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete