Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My baby girl











Yesterday Kaya came home from being with her dad.  She was only gone for a couple of hours, but when she got back it seemed she had grown up just a little bit.  I watched her play and bring me toys, she understands so much and is jabbering away all of the time.  I realized that I no longer have a baby, but a little girl!  It made me sad, I just want to keep her little and mine forever.  She and I have been through a lot in the last 6 months.  She has given me strength to make decisons that I never thought I would be able to. The day she was born I started making decisions for my life based on her!  My life was no longer my own, but ours to share. I wonder how such a tiny little thing could give me more strength then I ever imagined I could have. She makes me want to be a better person, to live right and to always be a good example for.  She is so tiny and is being shaped daily into the person she will eventually become!  I pray that I can give her all of the knowledge and courage she needs to grow up happy and strong!  I love her so much and I just wanted to share a few photo's of my baby who is now a little girl.....

9 comments:

  1. She really is growing up incredibly fast! It's so crazy that when I see her it's like she's a whole new person. I don't know what's going to happen when I leave for the entire summer without seeing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling-and you are a darling little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart girl. It was so fun seeing you too the other week. You look beautiful of course and you seemed happier than I have seen you in a long time. That's pretty funny about Cory. I'm glad you realize we didn't want to set you up too wierd of guys! (He told Sterling that Kaya might be the cutest little girl he has ever seen and that he wished he could steal her!) I miss you Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaya is so cute, don't they just grow up way to fast! I look at my girls everyday and wonder where the time has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whit,
    You are so sweet, both you & Kaya.
    I am so happy that you are making the best decisions for you and her! Isn't it amazing what babies can do to us? She is precious and you are a beautiful mother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whitney! I miss you. This is your sister Michelle. I have thought about you so much lately and have been meaning to call you. Kaya is getting old. I miss her. I hope you are doing well. You look beautiful. I started a blog (http://monsonmash.blogspot.com/). Thanks for the text about my gramps a long time ago. What is your address?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new flower pic... yes time goes by fast and then sometimes not fast enough. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! Kaya's pictures are so cute! You are such a good mom and you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are an Inspiration for many to look up too! Kaya is so lucky to have you as her mom and me as her Aunty! :) Love you longtime!! <3

    ReplyDelete