Shar, me, Krista, Kristin, Liz, Corinne, Lacy
Thanks for Joining us Jordan, Cavette and Dave
Jeremy, Easton, Jake and Steve thanks for the party at the palms!
Me and a group of friends went to Las Vegas for the weekend! We had so much fun! We stayed in Planet Hollywood and it was so cool! We saw Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stalone playing at the tables. Shar saw a celebrity at the pool. She turned around and said "oh my gosh, it's Michael Keaton! I love you " and he said "It's Michael J Fox" hahaha! so funny! Anyway, we were invited to a party at the penthouse of the palms and it was so much fun! There was a hottub that looked out over all of vegas, a waterfall and a stream running through the penthouse! The dj was great... all the free rockstars you could imagine and some seriously good times!
I love the pixxs!! I espically love the Fat Elvis, the tulips and Lacy's rack! HOT!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness girl! YOU ARE HOT! Look how gorgeous you are in ALL of those pics. Looks like a BLAST! Take me next time... he he!
ReplyDeleteGosh--you are cute-and I agree with Les-Lacy has a huge rack! We only point it out because we are all blatantly jealous! I am glad you had such a good time!
ReplyDeleteGina is right, you are a Hot momma. Viva Las Vegas!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love Elvis! Really!!!