Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese with Lily

Kaya kept calling this dog, Booma!

She looks terrified but she really did have a good time!
I think Kaya is really excited about another little person sitting next to her, she couldn't stop staring at little Lily!

Kaya and I went to Chuck E Cheese with Lily, Brandi and Sterling.  They were visiting from Denver and we wanted to meet up and thought Chuck E Cheese would be perfect....besides the awful food and the desire to sanitize Kaya's entire body when we got home...it was a really fun time, although you would never know by Kaya's face.  I have the hardest time getting her to smile for the camera, even though off camera she is a little Ham!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that little twirp wont smile in pictures these days!! i'm going to give her spankins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Man, Lily was pulling such serious faces too. I think she was actually exhausted and I wouldn't let her sleep because I wanted to hang out!

    ReplyDelete