
The greatest thing happened to me yesterday...I recieved a phone call from a plastic surgeons office, they said they got my name from Mandalyn Academy and they needed an experienced esthetician to manage their medical spa. They asked me if i could come in and interview that day, and this morning they called and offered me the job with a base salary plus commission and wanted me to start today! So I had my first day of work today and it was great! My office is beautiful with a waterfall in the front lobby, all of the latest medical grade equipment! I am so excited and it all just fell into my lap! I am finally on my way up after my divorce. I feel like this is such a great opportunity for me to be able to work and support myself and little Kaya. I feel so blessed lately, everything is falling into place as if there was always a plan for me afterall!
http://www.trentonjonesmd.com/
Whit that is awsome!! I am so glad everything is going so well for you.
ReplyDeleteSo, when can I come and get a treatment from you? Where is your new place at?
Oh babe! I am soooo excited for you and lil' Kaya. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYay! How did Mandalyn have your name though? That sounds like a great job, seriously!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am happy for you, this is great news.
ReplyDeleteHey Whit this is Marci's adopted sister Sarah and I love to see what you and kaya are up to now and then. Congratulations Whit! You deserve it! You are such a cute mommy! love me sarah marie
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!!!!! Things are on the up and up....you're amazing.....Love your buns....and I love the music on your blog....I've already bought em on itunes ;) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm super happy for you. I hope the job works out well for you. I'm sorry it has been a hard while too and I'm glad to hear there is a silver lining out there. You are awesome.
ReplyDeleteyay i am so glad i was there that day to cut diane off and push your name in there! i think that it is so weird that that day she came up to me asked and you needed the job and she called! yay
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo dang awesome! Things seem to be working out so well. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete