Kaya always wants to go to the "wee" which is the park, because everytime she goes down the slide she says "weeeee", so now, that's what she calls the park. We were so excited to get a call from my old college roommate Gina. We all met up at brick oven for some good food and good talk and then went to the wee! I haven't seen Gina in so many years and it was good to catch up! It was like no time had passed at all! Thanks Gina and Evie for the fun time, we can't wait to play again!
Girl... this pics are adorable. Bravo! I'm mad we didn't get a pic of the two of us though, next time ok? Will you send these to my email? happycatof2@yahoo.com Thanks babe! Can't wait to see you again Friday... Mindy, come along!
I bet Stella will like the "wee" this summer! Kaya can show her around the playground and keep her away from the bullies and the cooties!
ReplyDeleteI am so sad I missed lunch, we'll have to try to do it again sometime I would love to catch up with you. It looks like you had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteGirl... this pics are adorable. Bravo! I'm mad we didn't get a pic of the two of us though, next time ok? Will you send these to my email? happycatof2@yahoo.com Thanks babe! Can't wait to see you again Friday... Mindy, come along!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. What great pictures. I wish I could have come.
ReplyDeleteKaya is so lucky that all the pictures of her growing up are going to be so beautifully done!
ReplyDelete