Kaya was being so funny in the bathtub today, so I had to grab my camera! She loves bubble baths! she sticks her little face in the water so that she gets a bubble beard and she thinks it is so funny. Funny is her new word this week...she always says..."mama, funny". She is so dang cute! I can't believe how much she looks like me when I was a baby, in these pictures! I have some pictures of myself as a baby in the bathtub somewhere that I will have to post so you can compare!





Baby's got lashes!

those are the cutest pictures EVER!! I love her sweet little face!!
ReplyDeleteOh beautiful baby! I love this girl! Thanks for adding more pictures for me to add to my computer's desktop. Step one on the road to recovery...overwhelming amounts of pictures of Kaya in my life! I've already got three in my hardly-decorated room! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is darling!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! Good thing she resembles her beautiful mama!!
ReplyDelete