A few weeks ago I was having a really hard time. I was so sad and was feeling pretty down. I felt like I was all alone, with no one around to help me out. As I was driving the most brilliant, bright rainbow appeared in the sky! It was so beautiful and so shocking! It looked unreal! It was a full rainbow all the way across the sky! I had to pull off the side of the road to take some pictures. When I saw that rainbow, I knew I wasn't alone and in a way, I felt like that rainbow was there for me!
That is the most beautiful rainbow! Full of color! You are not alone sissy! I love you!
ReplyDeleteI want my own rainbow too.
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I am so glad you came to sushi the other night. Here is that shoe website I was telling you about http://www.studio32shoes.com/ and here is our blog www.kimberlyandjordan.blogspot.com I love your rainbow!
ReplyDeleteKim
Whitney, I'm wondering if you remember me from high school. Shalee Weaver. Kim Peine told me she was friends with you and I remembered you once I saw your picture. Your daughter is beautiful. I have a little girl too named Tilly (Matilda). She's almost 2 1/2. Kim tells me about you once in a while but I never thought to actually come say hi. Congratulations on your wonderful job. That sounds like a fantastic opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI love that you and I both made the same comment on my mom's St. George blog! We are both hardcore as well.
ReplyDeleteHey... You are never alone! You call me when you are feeling like that again and you can't see your rainbow. I will bring one to you!
ReplyDeletehey i saw that rainbow too and i stopped and took a picture of it on my phone...how weird...we must be sisters or something....hehehe love ya sis
ReplyDeletehey i saw that same rainbow and i stopped and took a picture of it on my phone! wow we must be sisters! he he he love ya sis
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are stunning! How great that you could snap some pics of it. For sure it was just for you :)
ReplyDeleteway cute background. love it!
ReplyDelete