Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Itsy bitsy tiny weenie.....






Kaya and I have matching swim suits this year! She looks a lot cuter in hers though! She loves swimming! She floats around the pool in her little floaties and does not want anyone to touch her! She is so independent it is a little scary! She loves to jump in from the side of the pool over and over and over again until you feel like you might drown if you do it anymore! She has such high energy and a love for life, so I think her little bikini fits her personality well!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my word! What a cheese! She's getting so much teeth. I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean...so "many" teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the swimsuit!! This girl is SO cute - I love all her little poses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So SO Cute! Kaya always looks so cute! She is the girl of many outfits. I love the farm pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a cute suit! I love that girl! NOw its time for mama to post pictures of her polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh kaya kaya you are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you so much little Kaya, you make my day happy! Thank you for being Grammy's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:53 PM

    People should read this.

    ReplyDelete