Kaya and I went to Wheeler Farm for her friend Conner's birthday party on Saturday! It is such a fun place. Kaya loved all of the farm animals and especially the tractor ride! She was wearing her cute little party dress and of course her necklaces. Everyone at the party kept asking me how I got her to keep her necklaces on... Well, she won't take them off. I have to wait til she falls asleep at night! She is such a girlie girl! She walks around the house in my high heels, jewlery and a purse.... she loves it when her toe nails are painted (she calls painted fingers or toes "prettiess") She is such a smart little thing too! She is so adventurous, we have so much fun together! I just love her so much!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Kaya's adventures at the farm
Kaya and I went to Wheeler Farm for her friend Conner's birthday party on Saturday! It is such a fun place. Kaya loved all of the farm animals and especially the tractor ride! She was wearing her cute little party dress and of course her necklaces. Everyone at the party kept asking me how I got her to keep her necklaces on... Well, she won't take them off. I have to wait til she falls asleep at night! She is such a girlie girl! She walks around the house in my high heels, jewlery and a purse.... she loves it when her toe nails are painted (she calls painted fingers or toes "prettiess") She is such a smart little thing too! She is so adventurous, we have so much fun together! I just love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
umm.. can we say MODEL?? How CUTE is Kaya? I love it!
ReplyDeleteI AM DYING over that haircut. So freaking cute. Did you straighten it? And I love her clothes and swimsuit. I can't believe she is jumping into the pool! She seems SO much older than Lily to me.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! You are blogging again! Isn't Kaya the cutest thing ever? Loved the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures turned out so cute! She is a doll! Even my parents commented on what a beautiful little girl she is :)
ReplyDelete