Preschool graduation was so cute. The kids all had speaking parts and songs to sing to the audience. Kaya did such a great job. As the program progressed I just kept getting more and more emotional. I can't believe she is already finished with Preschool and onto Kindergarten next year. She is getting so big. I just kept wanting to hold onto my little baby who isn't such a baby anymore. I'm so proud to be her Mommy and feel so blessed to have her on this crazy adventure we call life. She makes such a great little sidekick and even though I'm sad she is getting older, I know she is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady. I love her so much and can't imagine my life without her.
She told me she is going to miss all of her friends this Summer and especially Ms. Sherry and Ms. Barb next year. We have had an amazing year and Kaya has just gotten smarter and cuter if that is possible. We made lots of good friends that we will be playing with over the Summer. Who knows what next year will bring but we know it will be great!
Kaya thought her diploma made a better telescope.
Ms. Barb and Ms. Sherry
Love this girl so much. Please stay little forever, Kaya! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment