Since I lost my job back in March, Kaya and I have had lots of time to do fun stuff... This unemployment business has actually been just what the doctor ordered. It has given me more time to spend with Kaya than I've ever had and we are both loving it. She is less than excited for me to start my new job up in a few weeks. We will have to squeeze in a little more fun over the next little bit.
We went to the Children's Museum with Kari, Ari and Will about a month ago. The girls loved it. Such a fun place to go and let the kids run around for hours! Thanks for the fun time Page family! We sure love you guys!! xoxo
 |
| Will just hung out. Such a good little boy! |
 |
| Ari loved to shop at the 'grocery store'. Such a cute set up. |
 |
| Kaya made an excellent cashier. The girls could have stayed hours longer than we were even there. |
 |
| Life long best buddies. xoxo |
No comments:
Post a Comment